If Salesforces isn’t quite what you need or doesn’t fit your budgetary requirements, with the help of our experts you will find that a bespoke force.com app can be everything you need it to be. We can connect all your employees in one unified set of apps fully customised to your every need. Let us use force.com to create apps that work in unity to make your business run harder and faster than you even thought possible.
How can we help you take Force.com further?
Using Force.com we can put the power to build and deploy employee apps right in the palm of your hand. The flexibility to build specialised apps for your HR department, Marketing department, Sales department, every department, is available at the click of a button. Every app built in Force.com is instantly mobile meaning your employees have instant access wherever they are, and we can help give your IT team all the tools they need right on thier handset.
What can Force.com do for me?
Using Force.com we are able to create employee-facing apps at lightning fast speed, enabling your business to partner with IT and resulting in the empowerment of everyone, ultimately, allowing you to help your employees go faster than ever.
- Getting your applications to market faster and enabling the most efficient uses of capital.
- Leveraging powerful functionality through object metadata.
- Startups looking to target enterprise customers. Force.com has the best-in-class security and certifications, this enables customers to be comfortable in sharing sensitive data.
- Salesforce users looking for cloud computing as a service.
- Businesses looking to future proof their investment. Any app built using Force.com will automatically update with platform updates, meaning they will always evolve in line with new developments in technology.
- Companies looking to reduce coding time. Force.com has the same functionality as s-controls but with 90% fewer lines of code.
How can I get more from Force.com?
- Make the most of Force.com with personal reports that can be analysed through existing ERP’s of your business.
- Combine the native languages of Force.com with Flash and HTML to create rich interfaces.
- Develop native apps that use HTML5 by using the software development kit provided by the platform.
- Create a user interface of choice by adding business logic where it is needed.
- Get created objects interacting with data using drag-and-drop tools.
- Automate almost every business process by adding business logic and writing business triggers.
Not for you, try
Phil joined my team in early 2015 when I needed help to deliver the third leg of my strategic journey to IT Excellence. We needed the right technology in place ... Read More
Phil helped us implement Zoho CRM and built an API between zoho and our marketing automation service, enabling us to automate sharing of data across both systems. He made the ... Read More
Hi Phil, I would just like thank you for all your recent work with getting us live with our Zoho CRM system. As we had not had anything in place ... Read More
I found Phil and Little Blue completely by accident when trying to navigate the Zoho / Salesforce minefield. What initially drew me to them was the fact that they consult ... Read More
We have been working with Little Blue for several months and what we have achieved is really quite remarkable. We have come from having no CRM system at all, to ... Read More
Great Results, High Integrity, Creative At EC Harris we were looking to replace our existing software products with one built on the latest technology platform and encapsulating the best practice ... Read More
Dear Phil Just a few words to thank you for all your help and guidance in the implementation of our new CRM system. As you know we had spent thousands ... Read More
In the time I have known Phil he has demonstrated a drive and passion for projects we have worked on. His objectivity is a great benefit in gaining clarity on ... Read More